Saturday, March 04, 2006

ALL YOUR BASE ARE BELONG TO US!

I use that post title when I can't think of anything else: Saturday revisited. Slept in. Read. Wrote. Unstopped slow-draining tub. Drove to Best Buy. Decided not to buy anything. Drove back. Alex fell in ice when on walk with Deb. Deb called and I raced van to lake to retrieve Alex. She fell in to her knees. She was unhurt. Raced back so she could take hot shower.

Watched "The Aristocrats." Crying-Funny. Hilarious. Documentary about Very Dirty Joke. Do not view with children or people uncomfortable with disgusting jokes. Lots of famous funny people.

And now, I sleep.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I am the author of 5 books: Android Down, Firewood for Cannibals, The Cubicles of Madness, Robot Stories, and most recently, Various Meats and Cheeses. I live and write in Michigan. My website is at danmanning.com