Wednesday, March 22, 2006

Express your answer in furlongs per fortnight

I made big bucks today. Worked, swapping machines and networking data and doin' the do. I found much spyware on one machine, and manifested print-powers on another.

There are a slew of different State Quarters. Why do I have two "NEVADA" ones? I'm trying to fill up my little State Quarters book dammit! I blame the Government.

Okay, I got no time for this crap. I got a bestseller two write. As a good friend of mine said recently, "Express your answer in furlongs per fortnight."

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I am the author of 5 books: Android Down, Firewood for Cannibals, The Cubicles of Madness, Robot Stories, and most recently, Various Meats and Cheeses. I live and write in Michigan. My website is at danmanning.com