Saturday, April 29, 2006
Thursday, April 27, 2006
1. TEMPERANCE. Eat not to dullness; drink not to elevation.
2. SILENCE. Speak not but what may benefit others or yourself; avoid trifling conversation.
3. ORDER. Let all your things have their places; let each part of your business have its time.
4. RESOLUTION. Resolve to perform what you ought; perform without fail what you resolve.
5. FRUGALITY. Make no expense but to do good to others or yourself; i.e., waste nothing.
6. INDUSTRY. Lose no time; be always employ'd in something useful; cut off all unnecessary actions.
7. SINCERITY. Use no hurtful deceit; think innocently and justly, and, if you speak, speak accordingly.
8. JUSTICE. Wrong none by doing injuries, or omitting the benefits that are your duty.
9. MODERATION. Avoid extreams; forbear resenting injuries so much as you think they deserve.
10. CLEANLINESS. Tolerate no uncleanliness in body, cloaths, or habitation.
11.TRANQUILLITY. Be not disturbed at trifles, or at accidents common or unavoidable.
12. CHASTITY. Rarely use venery but for health or offspring, never to dulness, weakness, or the injury of your own or another's peace or reputation.
13. HUMILITY. Imitate Jesus and Socrates.
Tuesday, April 25, 2006
Monday, April 24, 2006
Saturday, April 15, 2006
Thursday, April 06, 2006
Two Afghani men are pals and decide to move to the
They further make a bet about who will be more American after a year in the
The meet up after a year. First guys says “Ha! I am more American than you. My wife is
a member of the PTA, my son is a Boy Scout, my daughter is on the school soccer
team, and I am a life member of the NRA.
Other guy says “Fuck you, rag head.”
Sunday, April 02, 2006
- Friday: Played too much World of Warcraft. Did manage to hit some golf-balls. Also, I did get a call or two.
- Saturday: Took the kids to see the Egyptian exhibit at the Public Museum of Grand Rapids. It wasn't all that, but it was friggin' expensive. Played too much World of Warcraft.
- Sunday: Played too much World of Warcraft. Fought urge to play even more, got back to writing International Bestseller.
help me. World of Warcraft is taking over my every waking moment. help me!