Tuesday, May 23, 2006

writing about Monday on Tuesday:

Hola amigos! Kay Pasa? Ha ha. No, really, I suck at Spanish. The only thing I know how to say in Spanish is "Coronas."

Yesterday I unboxed a brand new Dell and set it up in a dentist office. I made a printer print. I wrote some words. I took Savannah to the library. I watched AeonFlux (2005, Charlize Theron) it sucked in a way a 92 minute music video would suck if it wasn't very good. Theron is super hot, so I watched it till the end.

Today slow computers will become suddenly fast after my skillfull administrations. I will golf erratically; my chip shots will fall short, and my drives will veer to the right, probably seeking the company of trees.

Life is good, my mind is clear, my teeth don't hurt, and the coffee is always hot at Denny's. Let there be peace on earth and let it begin with me . . . motherfuckers!

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I am the author of 5 books: Android Down, Firewood for Cannibals, The Cubicles of Madness, Robot Stories, and most recently, Various Meats and Cheeses. I live and write in Michigan. My website is at danmanning.com