Monday, July 10, 2006

stuff i typed in my car waiting to go golfing.

I just noticed a booger stuck to my finger.

I'm at the golf-course waiting on Brian so we can pre-golf. The reason I have to pre-golf is because I have to pick my sister up from the airport tomorrow. Picking people up from the airport is one of my least favorite things to do.

The reason I'm here early is because my last appointment was on this side of town.

So I'm typing this up on the PPC on this foldable keyboard.

Earlier today I had to clean up a few PCs, hooked up a wireless router and things of that nature. Nothing too exciting.

I guess I could practice my chip shots or something.

This is kind of cool. I put the keyboard on the trunk of the car, and it's the perfect height for typing. I can type standing up, and it is a lot more fun, and easier on my back.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I am the author of 5 books: Android Down, Firewood for Cannibals, The Cubicles of Madness, Robot Stories, and most recently, Various Meats and Cheeses. I live and write in Michigan. My website is at danmanning.com