Monday, February 26, 2007

big head steve


The girls made a snowman today, and named him "Big Head Steve." This is the girls with Steve.

I dropped a PC off and couldn’t get the damn scanner to recognize for about an hour and a half. I hate scanner software that doesn’t work.

So there I was, shoveling the driveway, breaking my back, when I see this pickup truck with front and rear plows pushing tons of snow around like it was nothing, and I waved him down and paid him fifteen bucks to do the driveway. I’m going to hire them for the season next year I think. It was awesome not having to shovel snow.

Today I did data recovery for one of my clients. I forgot my coat. I got three calls and scheduled them for later this week.

We watched “The Prestige” and it was pretty good. Trick ending.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I am the author of 5 books: Android Down, Firewood for Cannibals, The Cubicles of Madness, Robot Stories, and most recently, Various Meats and Cheeses. I live and write in Michigan. My website is at danmanning.com