Thursday, February 15, 2007

i made totally awesome soup today

Today is Thursday and I made computers talk to each other at a law office. I made some TOTALLY AWESOME soup, with bacon, chicken, wine, potatoes, celery, mushrooms, and carrots. It’s still cold and snowy outside, but I’m in the hizzow.

I’ve had a rash of reformats and I’ve been burning them down and building them up like clockwork. I’m reading A People’s History by Zinn and a few Conan short stories.

I’m waiting for my new cribbage board to come UPS. I joined the Dawn and Drew Minion Army today.

I put out the Danmanning.com Podcast #101 today. The International uproar over #100 is finally dying down, although I am now banned from the People’s Republic of China.

My friend Don was in Amsterdam yesterday (wink wink, nudge nudge) you can follow his World-Record attempt at his blog.

In the news, North Korea finally signed an agreement to stop being dickheads, and the only person upset about it is Former UN Ambassador and total Dickhead John Bolton.

Anna Nichole Smith is still dead.

Well, that is all.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I am the author of 5 books: Android Down, Firewood for Cannibals, The Cubicles of Madness, Robot Stories, and most recently, Various Meats and Cheeses. I live and write in Michigan. My website is at danmanning.com