Saturday, February 10, 2007

I want to put a stop to the speculation now . . .

There's been a lot of rumors going around about me lately, what with the death of Anna Nichole Smith. I'd like to set the record straight right now: I am not the father of Anna Nichole's baby. I've been in a happy marraige for over a decade now, and despite my good looks, charm and obvious manly virility, I am not the father of Smith's child. I would however, be willing to take the child in, as long as the money comes with the child.

1 comment:

Don Kern said...

No! It was me! The money is MINE, ALL MINE.

About Me

My photo
I am the author of 5 books: Android Down, Firewood for Cannibals, The Cubicles of Madness, Robot Stories, and most recently, Various Meats and Cheeses. I live and write in Michigan. My website is at danmanning.com