Saturday, August 11, 2007

My toe really hurts.

I walked to Speedway and got gas for the lawn mower. I started out just getting ready to mow the lawn, but instead I started picking weeds. I put my iPod on and listened to podcasts. 4 hours later, the lawn was weed-free. I took down the pool. I got stung by a bee. I mowed the lawn. Because the weeds were about a fifth of the lawn surface, I got some topsoil and grass seed and did a little patchwork. I also bought a new $5.00 sprinkler. I entered a bad poetry contest at slate.com.

I figured out some new running routs with the gmaps pedometer (thanks bri!) and I’m going to run somewhere beside around the block tomorrow morning.

My toe really hurts.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I am the author of 5 books: Android Down, Firewood for Cannibals, The Cubicles of Madness, Robot Stories, and most recently, Various Meats and Cheeses. I live and write in Michigan. My website is at danmanning.com