Thursday, January 31, 2008

PSA: too much television

Oompa Loompa doompadee doo, I've got another puzzle for you, oompa Loompa doompadah dee, if you are wise you'll listen to me. What do you get from a glut of TV? A pain in the neck and an IQ of three. Why don't you try simply reading a book? Or could you just not bear to look? You'll get no, you'll get no, you'll get no, you'll get no, you'll get no commercials. Oompa Loompa Doompadee Dah, if you're not greedy you will go far. You will live in happiness too. Like the Oompa Oompa Loompa doompadee do.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I am the author of 5 books: Android Down, Firewood for Cannibals, The Cubicles of Madness, Robot Stories, and most recently, Various Meats and Cheeses. I live and write in Michigan. My website is at danmanning.com