Friday, May 02, 2008

The Eagle has landed! The Eagle has landed!

Yes, I got my government check today, and boy am I stimulated. Take that Credit Cards! We didn't have MUCH credit card debt, but just enough to be a pain in the ass. Not anymore. Goodbye government check, it was nice knowing you for your brief stay in my bank account. Goodbye Credit Card debt, my old, shifty friend. Go slink away and never return!

Funny thing, my credit card's website is down this morning, just when we all got our Government Cheese Checks. Coincidence? I think not! Is it down due to traffic, or did the Credit Card Company take it down themselves, hoping we'd all spend our Government Welfare Checks on something else? Hmmmm. . . I want a Congressional Hearing on this!

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I am the author of 5 books: Android Down, Firewood for Cannibals, The Cubicles of Madness, Robot Stories, and most recently, Various Meats and Cheeses. I live and write in Michigan. My website is at danmanning.com