Tuesday, May 27, 2008

generic blog post

My World of Warcraft subscription expired today, two days earlier than I thought it would. My personal nightmare is over. That game is so friggin' addictin'. I will not play again until the first snows fall in Grand Rapids, and judging from the f*cked up weather we've been having lately, that could be any day now. But probably not till fall.

Now maybe I can get some writing done.

Did some postcards, cleaned my office, and took 8 computers to Goodwill. Golfed poorly this evening, but had a good time. I'm reading Murder on the Orient Express and it's pretty good.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I am the author of 5 books: Android Down, Firewood for Cannibals, The Cubicles of Madness, Robot Stories, and most recently, Various Meats and Cheeses. I live and write in Michigan. My website is at danmanning.com