Sunday, October 12, 2008

Saturday: This is what happened

Golfed with Brian at Indian trails. Tom set up the golf outing. Also present: Mike, Joe, Nikki, Courtney, Samantha, Chris and a bunch of other couple of other people I didn't know. Brian and I went off first, and we golfed horribly. We got a fifty in best-ball scramble.

We sat in lawn chairs and had a couple beers and waited on everyone else to finish. They took forever.

After that we went to BW3s. I had an Irish beer, can't remember what it is called, on the recommendation of Alyssa, the blond waitress with very straight, very white teeth. Oh yeah, and I had a combo platter of ribs, boneless chicken wings, and fries.

Then I dropped off a machine at an apartment that smelled like pot. The Lexmark printer wouldn't connect. Outside, the guy was welding on the frame of a car.

Then I went to Founders and had two beers. It was Harvest Festival.

Deb called and told me to come home. On the way back I saw somebody run up on the curb and blow out their tire.

Dropped the girls to the movie "City of Ember". Deb and I had dinner at a Japanese Sushi restaurant across the street.

Saw a guy put his keys in his gas cap and go to lunch with his family. I put a note in there that said, "Why do you put your keys here?"

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I am the author of 5 books: Android Down, Firewood for Cannibals, The Cubicles of Madness, Robot Stories, and most recently, Various Meats and Cheeses. I live and write in Michigan. My website is at danmanning.com