Thursday, June 06, 2013

"Paunchy Mimes"

Here are some titles for bands, movies, plays, or books that will never be used, featuring "Paunchy Mimes."


  1. Paunchy Mimes
  2. Valley of The Paunchy Mimes
  3. Attack of The Paunchy Mimes
  4. Waiting Room Filled With Paunchy Mimes
  5. Hairless Paunchy Mimes
  6. Shirtless Paunchy Mimes
  7. Pantless Paunchy Mimes
  8. Rest Stop of Paunchy Mimes
  9. I Was Saliva-Swabbed at The Police Checkpoint of Paunchy Mimes
  10. Home Alone With Drunken Paunchy Mimes
  11. Paunchy Mimes Al Qaeda Shark Attack
  12. Paunchy Mimes Vaccine

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I am the author of 5 books: Android Down, Firewood for Cannibals, The Cubicles of Madness, Robot Stories, and most recently, Various Meats and Cheeses. I live and write in Michigan. My website is at danmanning.com