Tuesday, March 28, 2006

Uhhhh

Let's see: This weekend, didn't do much of anything. I don't think I even got out of my pajamas for most of the time. It's just warm enough to consider going outside, but cold enough to make you say, "oh screw it."

Yesterday I sent postcards, got some data off a hard-drive for somebody, and went to a nowaterball meeting.

Today I got nothing planned, but it's just now 8 AM, and I'm thinking my phone HAS to ring. I mean, come on, did everybody simultaniously figure out their computers in some mass evelutionary jump?

Have you all been seeing the news about the global warming? They're thinking it's some kind of feedback thing. For every square mile the polar ice-caps melt, you've got twice as much water absorbing heat (bad) and half as much ice reflecting heat back into space (good) which means, we're fucked. But the good thing is, we get to see the end of the world as we know it. That will cure that boredom, I guesse. Welcome to the future!

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I am the author of 5 books: Android Down, Firewood for Cannibals, The Cubicles of Madness, Robot Stories, and most recently, Various Meats and Cheeses. I live and write in Michigan. My website is at danmanning.com