Monday, July 31, 2006

i didn't do anything . . .

Damn, I can’t even remember what I did this weekend. Um . . . Nothing. I got in the pool. I mowed the lawn, but that was last week . . . Let methink . . . I didn’t do anything this weekend. That’s the report. 0 0 0 oh wait, I remember. Saturday morning, there were kids left over from my daughter's sleepover Friday night, so I fled the house.

Sunday I had to drop the kids off at Chunky Cheese's. A massive storm, with low, black clouds boiling in from the West came upon Alpine Avenue, and it was super creepy. It was almost as Creepy as Chunky Cheese. Luckily, I didn't have to stay, as their was another parent throwing the party.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I am the author of 5 books: Android Down, Firewood for Cannibals, The Cubicles of Madness, Robot Stories, and most recently, Various Meats and Cheeses. I live and write in Michigan. My website is at danmanning.com