Tuesday, February 13, 2007

If you came here for an enterntaining read . . .

If you came here for an entertaining read, this ain't it. I got nothing funny or interesting to relate to you all. It's winter, it's cold out, and I have cabin fever.

I've been busy working, reading, playing cribbage, drinking beer and otherwise occupying myself as best I can during these fantastic winter months.

I wish I had something more interesting to say.

Don is traveling the world on his World Record quest.

If you're reading this on blogger, go to my webpage. That is all.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I am the author of 5 books: Android Down, Firewood for Cannibals, The Cubicles of Madness, Robot Stories, and most recently, Various Meats and Cheeses. I live and write in Michigan. My website is at danmanning.com