Monday, February 19, 2007

one of the geekiest paragraphs I have ever written

Today I ran. Not “Iran”, but “I ran.” as in, running. Tomorrow maybe Iran, unless the madman in the Whitehouse can be stopped. But that's a whole 'nuther post altogether.

But right now I want to talk about the awesome 1.2 miles I ran this afternoon. I did it because my golf-partner and programming demi-God Brian made this cool-ass website, workoutdump.com which has all the gizmos and whosits that makes you want to log something on there because otherwise you look like a friggin’ slacker. So I actually donned my running gear and braved the not-so-cold and ran twice around the .6 mile loop in my neighborhood. Okay, I ran around the block twice.

Anywhoo, otherwise, I had one call today and one reformat. I spent most of the day round the house. The kids are out of school for “winter break” whatever the hell that is. Teachers are friggin’ slackers, I swear to God the get three months off a year but the got to have a “winter break” too. It is uncalled for.

In computer geekatude, I was at the gpokr site getting my poker on when I talk to somebody who had a League of Awesomeness duckie avatar from The Show with ZeFrank. This is one of the geekiest paragraphs I have ever written.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I am the author of 5 books: Android Down, Firewood for Cannibals, The Cubicles of Madness, Robot Stories, and most recently, Various Meats and Cheeses. I live and write in Michigan. My website is at danmanning.com