Saturday, March 24, 2007

Saturday, a new beginning . . .

I Spent the day reformatting my laptop. Why you ask? We bought a digital video camera, with a hard drive and all the bells and whistles. I installed the software to convert those videos into DVDs and such, and my friggin’ CPU fan went on high alert. It ran CONSTANTLY. I uninstalled the software, and behold, the friggin’ fan still ran CONSTANTLY. After a week of listening to the fan, I finally gave up and reformatted. All fixed, and my laptop is once a again, pure, virginal, and quick.

I got outside briefly, and I was barefooted. That’s always nice. Savannah had her last volleyball game.

Oh yeah, and if you haven't seen 300, go now. It was friggin' awesome.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I am the author of 5 books: Android Down, Firewood for Cannibals, The Cubicles of Madness, Robot Stories, and most recently, Various Meats and Cheeses. I live and write in Michigan. My website is at danmanning.com