Sunday, May 13, 2007

Sunday bla bla

We went to Meijer and got stuff to make breakfast in bed for Deb ; the girls picked out a necklace for Deb. Mother’s day is traditionally breakfast in bed, but since Deb worked last night, and she’s working tonight, she slept most of the day. She got up around four and we made her breakfast in bed. Her weekend to work usually doesn’t land on Mother’s Day, but there you have it.

I mowed the lawn yesterday. The moles are dead; the poison I bought at Lowes seems to work. I did a reformat; I picked it up yesterday and delivered it this morning.

I’ve been reading Howard Zinn’s A People’s History of the United States and it is a real eye-opener. I suggest every single one of you read this book. There is a lot of history I didn’t know about.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I am the author of 5 books: Android Down, Firewood for Cannibals, The Cubicles of Madness, Robot Stories, and most recently, Various Meats and Cheeses. I live and write in Michigan. My website is at danmanning.com