Monday, January 21, 2008

because

This weekend I did a whole lotta nuthin because there was nothing to do. I kept a fire in the fireplace because it is nut-crackin' cold outside. I watched football because there is a Superbowl coming up. I played World of Warcraft because it is friggin' awesome, and I worked on the plot of the second part of my bestselling novel, because I am a super-genius.

Now I am going to go to the dentist because my teeth are horrible. I'm wearing my slippers because my office has no carpet. I got my hair cut after 301 days because I couldn't stand it, and I'm going to Byron Center today because somebody's computer doesn't work.

Okay, you're all caught up on the awesomeness that is danmanning because you read this post. Have a nice day because your going to have to get through it, and the only thing you can really control is your attitude.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I am the author of 5 books: Android Down, Firewood for Cannibals, The Cubicles of Madness, Robot Stories, and most recently, Various Meats and Cheeses. I live and write in Michigan. My website is at danmanning.com