Friday, May 02, 2008

Save the planet, or save my ass?

So I decided to save a little gas money by taking my bike to the bank to make deposits instead of taking my car. I'm happy to do a little to conserve energy, and I by no means think we have a rat's-chance in hell to "save" the planet, but I'll ride my bike on short errands just to save money for ME. But the problem is, the fuck-tards driving around Plainfield Avenue are trying to kill me. These inbred, mouth-breathing, legally blind idiots do not see people on bicycles. I'm not sure I'm ready to end up in a wheelchair to save a couple of bucks in gas money.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I am the author of 5 books: Android Down, Firewood for Cannibals, The Cubicles of Madness, Robot Stories, and most recently, Various Meats and Cheeses. I live and write in Michigan. My website is at danmanning.com