Monday, July 28, 2008

Monday: This is What Happened . . .

I had no calls today, but that's not such a big deal because I looked and even on weeks when I don't work Monday, I still make more than I deserve, because what I do isn't actually "work" so to speak, it's more like an artistic expression of my technological awesomeness.

Yesterday I helped Brian and Cory put together a swing set at Brian's house. It went great. It wasn't too hot out and we actually put the thing together, and it works! It is a pretty impressive achievement considering all three of us work with computers.

I ran today, after a week off. I took the week off in order to drink beer and play World of Warcraft and do personal hygiene deprivation experiments. That and I vacuumed the pool five days in a row and it grows algae faster than I can vacuum it out. I don't understand "PH" and all this other alchemy mumbo-jumbo. I took chemistry at community college and got a D! This is the last year for the pool because it is a pain in my ass and I don't want to take care of it anymore. The city pool is free. I'll take the kids there.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I am the author of 5 books: Android Down, Firewood for Cannibals, The Cubicles of Madness, Robot Stories, and most recently, Various Meats and Cheeses. I live and write in Michigan. My website is at danmanning.com