Sunday, January 04, 2009

Why is the theme from "Rockford Files" stuck in my head?

The theme from "The Rockford Files" is inexplicably in my head this morning, and I can't get it out. I haven't seen that show since it was on (The Seventies) and I never actually watched that show, I would always change channels when it was on. In fact, I don't recall every actually watching the show, but I must have because not only was the tune in my head, I knew what show it belonged to. The brain: just weird.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Had that tune in my head since yesterday LOL! I just started whistling The Rockford Files theme when i was getting into bed at 2am and my hubby was like' what the f*** are you whistling?'. Still the same today - thats why I've done a search and come across your blog LOL! I love random things! x

About Me

My photo
I am the author of 5 books: Android Down, Firewood for Cannibals, The Cubicles of Madness, Robot Stories, and most recently, Various Meats and Cheeses. I live and write in Michigan. My website is at danmanning.com