Wednesday, February 22, 2006

I'm the chillin-ist Mack Daddy on the Techno-Scene

Tanned, rested, rejuvinated. Hey baby, I'm back. Sporting a fresh step and a new attituuuuuude. Yeah, that's right baby, I'm feelin' my groove right now. I got my mojo workin'. I'm super-fresh. I fixed so many cipherin' machines today, I must be the Lord of All Technology. I got wireless here and accounting software there and web browser in my trousers. I'm the chillin-ist Mack Daddy on the Techno-Scene baby. With a Fu-Man-Chu mustache and a hankerin' for lovin. So come back to my website when I'm in the groove again. Until then, keep it real yo!

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I am the author of 5 books: Android Down, Firewood for Cannibals, The Cubicles of Madness, Robot Stories, and most recently, Various Meats and Cheeses. I live and write in Michigan. My website is at danmanning.com