Sunday, June 04, 2006

bla bla bla bla bla

yesterday I delivered a PC. I purchased an 8 port switch for a job on Monday. Today, I'm going to a jewelry store to get the tape backup to eject. Why are they still using tape backups? I don't know. Nor do I care. As long as they keep having to call for stuff, I'm okay.

I worked on my website and then had some beers at the Hideout. While there, they were playing "Dazed and Confused" DVD, and it was mildly entertaining. I would have mowed the lawn, but it rained.

This post is boring, and I'm already apologizing for it before I'm done writing it.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I am the author of 5 books: Android Down, Firewood for Cannibals, The Cubicles of Madness, Robot Stories, and most recently, Various Meats and Cheeses. I live and write in Michigan. My website is at danmanning.com