Tuesday, January 16, 2007

I proof-read and re-proof-read and re-re-proof-read my succulent short story

Today I sent my latest short story, “The Squid-Headed God” to Weird Tales magazine, where I imagine it will be accepted enthusiastically, and in a few years it will be made into a major motion picture starring some of today’s hottest stars’ grandchildren.

In my more mundane pursuits, I finished a reformat, configured email goodness, and scrumptified software irregularities at a tax preparation place.

I bought an airline sized bottle of Jack Daniels (a tiny bottle) and had a nice drink.

I proof-read and re-proof-read and re-re-proof-read my succulent short story and slipped it seductively into a thin sheath of pure, creamy white envelope.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I am the author of 5 books: Android Down, Firewood for Cannibals, The Cubicles of Madness, Robot Stories, and most recently, Various Meats and Cheeses. I live and write in Michigan. My website is at danmanning.com