Sunday, January 14, 2007

Weekend Update, with your Weekend Update News Team . . .

Yesterday we refinanced from an ARM to a fixed rate on our mortgage. The word “mortgage” has the “mort” in it, because you pay until you’re dead. After that I had to drop off two machines and collect some money. Then I went to the Hideout and had two beers. I earned those beers by showing somebody how to run S-video to their television. It was an undocumented keystroke combo. I watched some football.

Today I went to Brian’s bearing pizza. Had a couple of beers there and watched the Bears beat the Seahawks.

Tomorrow I have two stops scheduled.

Stay tuned to my PODCAST PAGE. On Feb. 7th, episode #100 will be available then!

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I am the author of 5 books: Android Down, Firewood for Cannibals, The Cubicles of Madness, Robot Stories, and most recently, Various Meats and Cheeses. I live and write in Michigan. My website is at danmanning.com