Friday, May 19, 2006

i survived

I got over the flu. That means I can get sick with Bird Flu with the rest of you. Thank goodness we'll all go through it together.

I made a XP installation genuine by some simple registry changes :) I declared a camera incapable of connecting to its computer.

I fished a shoe off of the roof of the school.

I have something VERY IMPORTANT to say to you all. Please get all your news from Ze Frank from now on. It is very important that you do this.

I played World of Warcraft. I read a book. I coughed up some phlem. I ate some bratwurst. I filled the van up with gas. (oh . . . my . . . God that sh*t's expensive!) I sat on the paito. I watched television. I typed this.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I am the author of 5 books: Android Down, Firewood for Cannibals, The Cubicles of Madness, Robot Stories, and most recently, Various Meats and Cheeses. I live and write in Michigan. My website is at danmanning.com