Saturday, May 06, 2006

new axe


new axe
Originally uploaded by danmanning2001.
Today, I tried to have a yard sale and failed. dan + yardsale = failure. So I took the crap to Goodwill and went to the Hideout Brewery for a couple (2) beers. Savannah, Cassidy and I took walked to the library. On the way I talked with a fake lithp and pronounced all of my Rs as Ws and made funny. At the library, we picked up a couple of books. Then we walked home and discussed the meaning of life and the existential ideas. Then I came home to chop wood. The 2006 firewood project is going swimmingly. Plus, I kick ass at chopping wood.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I am the author of 5 books: Android Down, Firewood for Cannibals, The Cubicles of Madness, Robot Stories, and most recently, Various Meats and Cheeses. I live and write in Michigan. My website is at danmanning.com