Friday, May 12, 2006

TRAPPED!


There are nine grade-school girls watching "Garfield, The Movie" in my living room right now.

Hunkered down in my office, door closed, my only contact with the outside world is my cable modem internet connection, XM radio, and a hand-held portable TV. I'm not sure how long I can last. The dog is in the office with me because she'll eat all of the childrens' pizza, and we can't have that.

The reason there are so many childrens in my house is Alexandria's 8th b'day, which is on the 16th. She's having the big ta-do tonight because we have something or other going on that weekend, so it's all about scheduling.

Today I manifested AOL connectivity, Wireless hoo-ha, and reformat goodness. Long live Microsoft and their fragile, touchy OS.

In other news, Joey Harrington was traded to Miami. Thank God! Loser! Be Gone!

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I am the author of 5 books: Android Down, Firewood for Cannibals, The Cubicles of Madness, Robot Stories, and most recently, Various Meats and Cheeses. I live and write in Michigan. My website is at danmanning.com