Sunday, June 18, 2006

Father's Day

box-duck-cardboard thingy
Today I was served an omelet in bed that was too large to eat. I'll have the rest for lunch. The girls brought me breakfast in bed, the newspaper, gifts and cards. I couldn't finish the omelet, so I'll have it for lunch.

The girls are at church. They joined a church this week, God bless em. I feel that Sunday is a day of rest, so I'm not going. And church is friggin' BORING.

I'm reading my book and typing once in awhile, and otherwise taking it easy. I'm reading Atlas Shrugged. I'm at the part where they're about to run the train over the bridge made with the controversial "Rearden Metal."

I’m also reading PrairyErth by William Least Heat~Moon. It’s about Kansas. So far. Pretty good, I’ll let you know.

Savannah made a box-duck-cardboard outfit out of two boxes. The whole family took a long walk. It rained.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I am the author of 5 books: Android Down, Firewood for Cannibals, The Cubicles of Madness, Robot Stories, and most recently, Various Meats and Cheeses. I live and write in Michigan. My website is at danmanning.com