Monday, June 19, 2006

today I ate some pasta.

Today is Deb’s Birthday. I got her a LIFE magazine from the week she was born. I bought her some champagne. Some neighbors came over and we had a nice little get-together.

Today I backed up dental information at a dental office, told someone they needed to get a new computer, enabled Adobe PDF printing, and programmed a remote control. I browsed for used books, dropped off a computer, ate some pasta, and printed some postcards.

Yesterday we (the family) took a long walk. I saw a kid with a remote control SUV, and the batteries died. Ha ha.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I am the author of 5 books: Android Down, Firewood for Cannibals, The Cubicles of Madness, Robot Stories, and most recently, Various Meats and Cheeses. I live and write in Michigan. My website is at danmanning.com