Thursday, June 01, 2006

Let all people of earth read these words and know that they are true

Today I enabled email delivery to all lawyers downtown. I drank some coffee, played a video game, chopped some wood, read a book, watched the news, cleaned the pool, faxed, installed anti-virus software, reformatted a computer, used my new SATA-USB adaptor for data backup initiatives. It was a great day. It's June already. The kids are antsy to get out of school, and the humidity is pooling in different areas of my person.

So. Let all people of earth read these words and know that they are true. Peace!

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I am the author of 5 books: Android Down, Firewood for Cannibals, The Cubicles of Madness, Robot Stories, and most recently, Various Meats and Cheeses. I live and write in Michigan. My website is at danmanning.com