Tuesday, July 25, 2006

the thumbs of the gloves

Last night, I got bit by a bat. The girls cleaned out the tree-house and brought in a folding chair that had been up there for along time. We guess that a bat was either hanging off of it or living inside the chair, because we found it huddled in the corner of the living room. I put on my work gloves to pick it up, but the thumbs of the gloves are ripped out, and I got bit.

Last night I dreamed I was a wolf running through the woods, and I want red meat really bad. Not sure if that’s related to the bat or not.

Today I dropped a machine off, pronounced it dead due to lightning strike. I cleaned out the storage room. It was full, but now it has four plastic containers in it, nothing else. We threw out a bunch of stuff.

Tonight I golf. It’s hot out.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I am the author of 5 books: Android Down, Firewood for Cannibals, The Cubicles of Madness, Robot Stories, and most recently, Various Meats and Cheeses. I live and write in Michigan. My website is at danmanning.com