Friday, March 02, 2007

turkey leg soup, anna nichole still dead. snow.

Nothing doing today. Last night Alex beat me at cribbage. The dog might have a fractured leg, so Deb took her to the vet. How much is that going to cost?

I got no calls today. That’s two days in a row with no work, but I’ve been doing this long enough to not panic. Next week I’ll be slogging away at it again, and it’s pretty interesting work actually.

I made awesome turkey-leg soup. I played Xbox. I made postcards and sent out statements. I haven’t bathed and I see no reason to. It’s been snowing like crazy and I called the guy with the snowplow to come shovel the driveway. My back can’t take it anymore.

A bus fell off a bridge in Atlanta. Anna Nichole is still dead. CNN has been updating every movement of the now stinking body (I assume) of the late Anna Nichole. I hate her now more than ever. Please go away you latex bimbo!

Only 19 days until the vernal equinox.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I am the author of 5 books: Android Down, Firewood for Cannibals, The Cubicles of Madness, Robot Stories, and most recently, Various Meats and Cheeses. I live and write in Michigan. My website is at danmanning.com