Thursday, February 14, 2008

today's bla bla

You know, it's a waste of time staying sober when you stay up till 2:30 in the morning listening to your iPod after staying up til midnight playing World of Warcraft. Performing sleep deprivation experiments on yourself mid-week is stupid. That's no way for a grown man to act. Suprisingly, I'm in a good mood.

Spring is in the air! This morning it is a balmy 19 degrees, not the bone-crushing, soul-taking crippling cold we've been having recently.

Who the @#$%^ is Amy Winehouse? The first thing I ever heard of about her was that she was a drugged up "troubled singer" headed for rehab or worse. I was like, "okay cnn.com, never heard of her, i really don't give a sh!t". Then I stumbled across an article on Slate with a YouTube link to her Grammy performance. Turns out she's not just a British version or our own drunk, stupid, suicide-in-waiting Britney Spears. She's not just a drunk bimbo. She's actually talented, and kind of hot in a sleazy, white-trash way.

Temperatures are up, Hillary is down. Business is up. Snow plows are catching up, and there are only 36 days until spring.

Let all peoples of Earth live in peace and Harmony.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I am the author of 5 books: Android Down, Firewood for Cannibals, The Cubicles of Madness, Robot Stories, and most recently, Various Meats and Cheeses. I live and write in Michigan. My website is at danmanning.com