Thursday, June 15, 2006

Giant Foam Cowboy Hat Thursday

Today I drove twenty miles for a windows xp pro cd, only to be told, oops, it’s a windows 98 cd. damnit. So I stopped to find one, and ended up configuring email configurations for a law office. I made postcards to spread the gospel of my computer fixing miracles, and then I went to the bank. On the way back, I found Gigantic Orange Foam Cowboy hats. I brought them home, and then Savannah and I decided to walk all the way down Plainfield at rush hour wearing those hats. We got 15 honks, 5 “thumbs ups” a “yee-haw” and two “Cute hates” compliments. We made a fine spectacle out of ourselves, and I bet a bunch of people went home and said, “You won’t believe what I saw on the way home . . .”

Then I cut dead wood from the side of the house, and we all went swimming and listened to the oldies station.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I am the author of 5 books: Android Down, Firewood for Cannibals, The Cubicles of Madness, Robot Stories, and most recently, Various Meats and Cheeses. I live and write in Michigan. My website is at danmanning.com